Owned by the Rossia Insurance Company when it was acquired by Fireman's Fund. Presented to our President, JB Levison in the 1920's. Believed to have been presented to Czar Nicholas II in 1913 on the occasion of the 300th anniversary of the Romanov family.
From the Hammer Collection, New York
Gift of Fireman's Fund/Allianz
Russian Imperial Treasures from the Hammer Collection, 1934