Saint Thecla Praying for the end of the plague in the city of Este, after the painting of 1759 by Giovanni Battista Tiepolo
late 18th century
Not on display
63 x 37.5 cm (image); 70 x 39.9 cm (sheet)
Museum purchase, Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts Endowment Fund in memory of Dr. E. Gunter Troche
CPLH, Important Acquisitions, 1972 - 1975. A Tribute to Fentomn Kastner. May 12 - July 30, 1978.